Rotary 2 videos available for download
Looking to add some spark to your social media channels? Or looking for that perfect video to demonstrate what Rotary is all about? Well look no further.
As part of the Rotary 2 campaign, nine promotional videos have been created, highlighting Rotary projects, innovative clubs and People of Action.
These nine videos, plus RI’s People of Action video with a Great Britain and Ireland voiceover, are now available for download and distribution via RIBI’s website.
Remember, there is also a wide range of People of Action print materials for new and prospective members, along with new People of Action pull ups available to hire.
Getting the best from News & Events
Using the Internet to promote Rotary
DOTS Feedback Effective Communications
Social Media for Rotarians
District Officer Training Downloads
Submitting a Press Statement
Download Rotary International Social Media Best Practice Guidelines
(Some names may have changed for the current year)
Nanette Chapman, Rotary Club of Holbeach
John Garley, Rotary Club of Rushden
Editor – News & Events
The members of the District Communications Committee are (though some names may have changed for the current year):
- Nanette Chapman, Holbeach, Chairman
- Janet Cooke, Peterborough Ortons, Reporter for RIBI Journal “Rotary Today”
- John Dehnel, Melton Rotary, District Webmaster
- Keith Edwards, Uppingham
- John Garley, Rushden, Editor, News & Events
- Mikki Longley, Welland Valley
- Eddie Pearson, Melton Aurora
- David Wilson, Rushden Chichele, Deputy Editor, News & Events
- Elaine Sefton, Liaison Assistant Governor
The responsibilities of the District Communications Committee are:
- Upkeep of District Website
- Production of District News and Events
- Selection of good news stories for Rotary Today
- Support clubs in communications, marketing and PR
- Advice and training in the efficient use of social media
- PR management of adverse publicity
- District Club Website Competition
- Disseminate information from RI and RIBI on Communications, Marketing and PR
Work with District Communications Team to promote membership recruitment!
Chairman District 1070 Communications and Public Relations Committee.