David Lawrence, Team leader – Rotary Club of St Neots St Marys
Dot Morfett – Rotary Club of St Neots
Moira Penney – Rotary Club of St Ives
Nigel Aaron – Rotary Club of Oadby Launde
Overall brief of what we do as a Team:
Assisting in the preparation of, and responsible for, the content of the main District 1070 Training Sessions i.e. the ‘generic’ training.
Therefore responsible for (in conjunction with the DG and the DGE) assisting in the preparation and content of the following District Training Sessions:
- Potential District Team Members Seminar (PDTMS) – held in the Autumn each year;
- District Team members Seminar (DTMS) – next scheduled for 6th March 2021;
- President Elects Preparation Seminars (PEPS) – next scheduled for 20th March 2021;
- The final President Elect Preparation Seminar, held during District Assembly – next scheduled for 15th May 2021.
In addition we develop individual leadership and training ‘projects’, as felt necessary by members of the Team, through consultation with Senior District Officers, Assistant Governors and District Support and Project Team Leaders.
Also, organising additional / other ‘training seminars’ as required / needed within the Rotary 1070 District.
This coming Rotary Year (2020/2021) these ‘projects’ and ‘training seminars’ may well include the following:
- Improving e-mail etiquette amongst your Club Members.;
- Using My Rotary / Rotary Club Central;
- How to set up & use Facebook to best advantage in your Club;
- What is DMS?
- Further training during this current Rotary Year on subjects that Rotarians wish to know more about.;
- Preparing and assisting District Officers, District Team Leaders and District Facilitators as and when required.;
- Advising on Training and/or Coaching and Leadership Development within the 1070 District – as appropriate.